Event Site accommodation
The draft plan for the Riverland Event shows:
- About 1000 grassed non-powered sites (6x6 m).
- Mains powered sites only available for those with a medical condition.
- RVs & caravans will be accommodated on site in their own separate section.
- 100+ sites allocated for Tent City.
- There will be an on-site Bottle Shop selling packaged liquor and ice with bar facilities, open daily from noon.
- A large shaded food court designed to be a meeting place for new and old friends will be erected close to the main tent.
- Caravans and RVs are encouraged to fill their water tanks off-site before entering the Field Days site. Some drinking water taps will be at the 'new' building, Event HQ.
- Electrical extension leads need to be tagged, preferably before you arrive. There will be a tagging service on-site at $5 per item.
The Riverland has in excess of 2,700 beds available ranging from caravan parks to cabins to 5 star Motels and Hotels and B & B’s. Most accommodation is within a 30km radius of the AGM event site.
Check out www.destinationriverland.org.au/accommodation
Distance of Major Hotels/Motels/Caravan Parks from the AGM Event Site
from Event Site (mins)
|Discovery Parks – Lake Bonney||5||5|
|Berri Resort Hotel||11||10|
|Berri Riverside Caravan Park||11||10|
|Cobdogla Station Caravan Park||8||9|
|Renmark Comfort Inn Motel||29||24|
|Barmera Holiday Park Lake Bonney||3||5|
|Kingston on Murray Caravan Park||15||15|
|Waikerie Kirrie Muir Motel||50||38|
|Loxton Hotel / Motel||31||28|
|Paringa Hotel / Motel||31||28|
|Renmark Hotel / Motel||29||24|
|Remark Motor Inn||29||24|
|Renmark Riverbend Caravan Park||31||26|
|Waikerie Hotel / Motel||50||30|