Event Site accommodation
Site layout has not yet been finalised, however the draft plan for the Riverland Event shows:
- About 1000 grassed non-powered sites (6x6 m).
- Mains powered sites only available for those with a medical condition.
- RVs & caravans will be accommodated on site in their own separate section.
- 100+ sites allocated for Tent City.
- There will be an on-site Bottle Shop selling packaged liquor and ice with bar facilities, open daily from noon.
- A large shaded food court designed to be a meeting place for new and old friends will be erected close to the main tent.
- Caravans and RVs are encouraged to fill their water tanks off-site before entering the Field Days site. Some drinking water taps will be at the 'new' building.
The Riverland has in excess of 2,700 beds available ranging from caravan parks to cabins to 5 star Motels and Hotels and B & B’s. Most accommodation is within a 30km radius of the AGM event site.
Check out www.destinationriverland.org.au/accommodation
Distance of Major Hotels/Motels/Caravan Parks from the AGM Event Site
from Event Site (mins)
|Discovery Parks – Lake Bonney||5||5|
|Berri Resort Hotel||11||10|
|Berri Riverside Caravan Park||11||10|
|Cobdogla Station Caravan Park||8||9|
|Renmark Comfort Inn Motel||29||24|
|Barmera Holiday Park Lake Bonney||3||5|
|Kingston on Murray Caravan Park||15||15|
|Waikerie Kirrie Muir Motel||50||38|
|Loxton Hotel / Motel||31||28|
|Paringa Hotel / Motel||31||28|
|Renmark Hotel / Motel||29||24|
|Remark Motor Inn||29||24|
|Renmark Riverbend Caravan Park||31||26|
|Waikerie Hotel / Motel||50||30|